Monday 6 October 2014

31 Days :: {5} :: today...

Hey there friends! thanks for stopping by! You've found us at Day 5 of my 31 Days series on Celebrating Life. If you'd like to see all the other posts so far, you'll find them here :) (or here).


Today, I am celebrating

The chilly weather

Scarves,


The sky which is continuously changing from blue to cloudy,

The bright leaves everywhere, both on trees and scattered on the ground,

Old quilts to cuddle up in,



leg warmers and wool socks,

who cares if they don't match lol


{This is part of my 31 Days series, see the introduction here, and all of the posts here}

What little things are you celebrating today? Open up your eyes and you will see them :)

blessings,
love Emma

linking up with Chantel and Elizabeth :)

4 comments:

  1. Scarves, quilts and wool socks... all of these are some of my favorite things! Still not chilly enough here in Florida for a scarf but I cannot wait until the temperature drops a bit so I can wear my scarves out! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them are my favourite things too! :) up here in Canada, I can't say that's the same lol... hope you get the chance to get your scarves out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MeganReablog.wordpress.com7 October 2014 at 18:47

    One thing I'm really passionate about it celebrating life! Thanks for sharing all the adorable ways you're doing just that :) PS loving those cozy leg warmers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for the encouraging words Megan :) and yep, I love 'em too!

    ReplyDelete