Saturday 25 October 2014

31 Days :: {22} :: link love

Hey there friends! thanks for stopping by! You've found us at Day 22 of my 31 Days series on Celebrating Life. If you'd like to see all the other posts so far, you'll find the introduction here {includes post-list at the bottom} or the posts all here :)

Today we're celebrating some beautiful all around the internet :)

This pumpkin curry from Shauna... made it on Thursday, was so great, had the leftovers for lunch yesterday ;)

Sarah (&Roman) Casterline has written so many posts that I have loved lately... here are three of them this past weekish that I just had to share :) Pitching Our Tent, Waiting My Life Away, and Being Present in the Bad Days.

Love how Kailey has been exploring her city this month! And also, brothers are awesome ~ I love mine! :)

Also, some exciting updates from Chantel about their hopefully upcoming adoption! I know she would super appreciate it if you would keep it in prayer for them!

Aannnd, finally, these great tips from Bri on running your first half-marathon! way to go girl! :)

That's all for today! Don't forget to celebrate life! :)



    blessings,
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment