Wednesday 15 October 2014

31 Days :: {13} :: 31 Days love

 Hey there friends! thanks for stopping by! You've found us at Day 13 of my 31 Days series on Celebrating Life. If you'd like to see all the other posts so far, you'll find the introduction here {includes post-list at the bottom} or the posts all here :)  

Today I'm sharing some links of other "31-Dayers" that I have been following along with and am loving! :)

I found Caroline last year at 31 Days and loved her series on the Goodness of God. She's writing again this year on Swimming Your Own Race, and it is so very encouraging and inspiring! Please, go check it out! :)

Then there's Emily from Chatting At the Sky, and her awesome series on Artists Who influence.  

And last for today, but not least is Dawn from Beyond Grace, who is also blogging about celebrating ordinary! :) Her posts inspire me each day :)

Go celebrate today folks! 
blessings,
emma








No comments:

Post a Comment