Friday 9 August 2013

Like a Ship in the Night


It's been a while folks!! At the beginning of the school year I said I thought I would have more time to post throughout the summer... I guess not. :( haha! I do miss it but routine just isn't there (well, it's a summer routine anyways!) and while I love doing this it is not one of my summer habits... this year anyways.... :P

But I wanted to share this beautiful song with you (I know! More music.... it seems like so many of my latest posts have been music related!). It's called So Far Gone by Thousand Foot Krutch for those of you who don't know it.

I think my favourite part is the bridge (??), where it goes
I wanna be lost in You / like a ship in the night / I wanna be lost in You / underneath Your sky

Right now this song is my prayer, and I pray that as you listen to it that you will become so far gone in Him too!

I hope y'all like it!
Em



No comments:

Post a Comment