Thursday 18 April 2013

I'm Not Really Sure What to Call this Post... I am not very good at naming things like this... :P

So I have been thinking about this... and for right now I think I can commit to posting twice a week... one more lengthy more thought-out post, and another shorter post; with a song, or some Bible verses... My goal is that Monday will be the longer post and Thursday would be the shorter post... It seems as if we have got the short end of the straw this week, and the long end last week but from now on it should be an equal length...

My short little post for the day... :)

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whatever you eat, or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or in deed, do it all in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not human masters.

Ephesians 6:7
Serve wholeheartedly as if you were serving the LORD, not people.

And I just want to share with you this awesome song (and just so you know, I do listen to more than Seeds Family Worship... ;) but they are a really fun and easy way to memorize scripture!)


Whatever you do today, friends, whether you enjoy it or not, whether it is easy or hard, whatever it is, do it all for God's glory.  May we shine His light!

My challenge to you: say hi and encourage one person today! :)

May God bless you!
love emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment