Friday 5 April 2013

Heya

Hey y'all! (I've always wanted to say y'all. I know it's not very Canadian, but it just sounds. so. cool!)

So when Cassidy approached me with the idea for this blog, I was like, that sounds really cool! You would do a great job and I would really enjoy reading it. Well then she says she wants ME to do some of the writing. I wasn't totally sure about that, I'm not sure how good I would be at writing a blog about your thoughts, I can do it verbally, but writing it is a different story (my essays really suck lol). On top of that, I have quite a bit of schoolwork to do, and my life is pretty busy.

But I accepted. (only because I thought it might help me with writing practice for my essays lol) No, I accepted because I thought it was a really swell idea! And although I'm not sure how well I'll do at this, I hope you will stick with me and maybe we can both learn something :)

Because we're both pretty busy I think the idea is just to write once a month or so about something that we just feel like God has placed on our hearts, be it a Scripture passage we recently read, or just 'on' a topic, or whatever.

May God use you today!
love emma xoxo


--


Em
ma :)


amen.

2 comments:

  1. Emma; God has given you very special talents. Your emails and other things I have read, are always thoughtful and well formulated. To say that the essays you write "suck", I believe is something you need to take out of your vocabulary. We all could 'work a little harder', to 'apply ourselves' and are in need of taking the time to marinate in other people's well articulated ideas. Instead of being downcast for not being where you want to be, the cup half full/empty, enjoy the opportunity to grow and strive for God honouring excellence. Your abilities, not what others can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement! That is definitely something to strive for!

    ReplyDelete